Squaw Valley Academy is proud of its long-standing ability to offer a rigorous academic program coupled with dynamic student-teacher interaction that ultimately leads to educational success. There is no more compelling argument to the validity of this practice than the 100% college acceptance rate SVA graduates enjoy. Our goal is to develop each student intellectually, emotionally, and physically. By providing such a rich variety of learning experiences both in and out of the classroom, we foster responsible choices and prepare our students to pursue a lifetime of goals and achievement. By teaching our students how they can establish small successes in their lives, they begin to realize that they can also be successful at accomplishing ever-larger goals.
SVA has a 4-year, college-preparatory curriculum, designed to prepare your child to be successful at colleges and universities in the United States and throughout the world.
Our Academic Approach
Squaw Valley Academy offers:
• A broad-spectrum, multi-level curriculum that strives to meet the unique needs of each student.
• 16 Advanced Placement Courses approved by the College Board.
• College counseling to assist all seniors with applications.
• An Academic Support Center that tailors help to your student’s needs.
• Faculty-supervised evening study halls each school night.
• Staff that engage with students in order to help them find their own successes.
• Teachers who promote the total growth of a student through acknowledgment of individual learning styles.
• Faculty and staff role-modeling.
Squaw Valley Academy looks forward to helping your child achieve his or her educational goals and to ultimately become a stronger, more successful, human being.